Alipay global – How to Create an Alipay account Without a Chinese Bank Account. Alipay pioneered public service payment services and now supports over 1,200 partner organizations in over 300 cities across the country.
Users could utilize this platform to pay transit penalties, property fees, and cable television costs in addition to making online payments.
Hydropower coal payment, tuition payment, and traffic fine payment are all common online payment services. Alipay global holds a total of 55.32 percent of the third-party payment market in mainland China, according to statistics from the fourth quarter of 2018, and it has continued to grow since then. This has resulted in a big Alipay sign-up from all around the world.
Can Foreigners Use Alipay Global in China?
Alipay and WeChat Pay are the two most widely recognized and accepted payment methods in China.
They can be used to pay for goods and services from both online and street merchants. They are sometimes the only payment option available for cash payment, which means you can leave your house without a credit card.
Because a big number of stores and restaurants that accept cash have continued to diminish, mobile payment dominance in China has created several issues for business travelers and short-term assignees.
Without a Chinese bank account, how do you sign up for Alipay?
- Alipay can be found on the App Store for your mobile device.
- Choose a language.
- Input your mobile phone number into the available box after selecting the nation in which you live.
- Click “sign up” after tapping on “agreement.”
- A verification code will be sent to you.
- Enter the four-digit verification code you were received.
- When prompted if you wish to utilize Alipay’s worldwide version, choose “yes.”
- For “Card or Account,” go to Alipay’s initial page and click “Tour Pass.”
How to Sign Up for Alipay global Using Tour Pass
- Enter your passport number, name, and date of birth in the appropriate country or area.
- Upload a photo of your passport.
- Fill in your payment card details.
- After that, fund your Alipay account.
- To pay, use open payment.