Divine Word University Course Fees 2021 – Divine Word University Admission. Divine Word University is relatively small, teaching about 3000 students on average. The university accepts both local and foreign students. At DWU the academic staff counts 399 various specialists. The university participates in a variety of international exchange programs between students and academic staff.
Divine Word University is among the universities that divides the academic schedule into semesters. DWU has affordable bachelor’s programs that cost less than 2,500 USD/year. Those who wish to get their master’s degree here should be ready to spend at least 2,500 USD per year.
The admission process to Divine Word University has multiple requirements, the most important of which is the applicant’s previous academic performance.
Divine Word University Course Fees
DWU is one of the universities that offers online education. On the official website (http://www.dwu.ac.pg) of the university you can find a more accurate information regarding the tuition fees of different programs.
This notice serves to inform all New Intakes (School Leavers & Non School Leavers) and Progressing (Continuing and Readmission) students. Please take note of the following to ensure your registration for the new academic year is without problem;
1. On –Registration Fee
As a condition for registration, the On – Registration Fee MUST be paid in full including any other outstanding to allowed student to register and attend lectures. No part payment and guarantee letters will be accepted.
Must be paid on the stipulated dates. Please ensure payment is made direct to the DWU Bank Account; DWU, Account Number for you to attend Registration Week. Bring a copy of the Bank Deposit Slip with you to the Registration.
3. Placement Acceptance Form
All new intakes must confirm respective placement by the dates announced. Email your placement acceptance to DWU Registrar on this email address; firstname.lastname@example.org or call DWU and ask to speak to the Student Administration Office to confirm your placement.
4. Medical Examination
Year 1 and Year 3 student are strictly advised to do medical checkup before registration. If medical check is not done by a medical officer, you will not be allowed to register and attend lectures.
The Bursar is the officer in charge of the business and financial aspects of DWU administration. She is assisted by a Director of Finance, Accountant, Treasurer and Purchasing Officer.
The Finance Division provides financial support in the realisation of the Divine Word University Mission and the Division seeks to:
- Develop an effective financial stewardship rather than merely financial control that would improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure the proper allocation of available financial resources consistent with the operational and development needs of the University.
- Assure an effective procurement system for goods and services required by the different units of the University.
- Maintain an accounting system that would generate accurate and timely financial information for decision-making.
- Ascertain the availability of funds for the operational and development needs of the University through efficient cash management.
- Maintain an efficient and effective academic information system responsive to the educational needs of the clientele and directly supportive of administrative decision-making.
- DWU accounts are audited by Price Waterhouse Coopers annually.
We believe this post on Divine Word University Course Fees was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on Divine Word University Course Fees.