EmblemHealth Login is super fast and easy. EmblemHealth is a privately held company that provides affordable and quality health benefits to individuals, families, and businesses. The company delivers personalized health insurance that offer a mix of premium, coverage and out of pocket costs.
Enrollment in one of our health plans is easy and simple. Depending on the plan or eligibility, you can enroll online, by mail, in person, on the New York State Marketplace, or by contacting EmblemHealth directly.
Types of EmblemHealth Plans
Available to people who have Medicare Parts A and B.
Individual & Family
Qualifying individuals, families, and young people age 21 or under living in one of 28 New York counties, including the five NYC boroughs, Long Island, Westchester, and regions stretching north of Albany. Children and young adults can stay on a parent’s plan until age 26, or through age 29 for an added cost.
Medicaid, HARP or Child Health Plus (CHPlus)
Eligibility requirements for these programs are established by New York State and include household income, residency, family size and age, as well as your citizenship or immigration status and whether you already have other insurance.
These types of plans “supplement” Medicare by covering the bills that are only partially covered by Medicare Parts A and B.
Services Available at EmblemHealth
- Chiropractic/physical therapy
- Behavioral health care services
- Radiology services
- Laboratory services
- Home infusion therapy
- Prescription drugs
- Maternity and newborn care
- Habilitative and rehabilitative services
- Mental health and substance abuse services
- Pediatric vision care
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital services
- Refractive and diabetic eye exams
- Special kinds of care
EmblemHealth offers great coverage and discounts for each of its health insurance plans. However, this is not offered in all states so be sure to check its availability in your area.
- Annual deductibles: $6,850 per individual and $13,700 per family
- Out-of-pocket limit: $6,850 per individual and $13,700 per family
- For individuals under the age of 30 and others who qualifies based on their financial needs
- No co-payments and co-insurance after deductibles
- 100% coverage for preventive care that includes immunizations, screenings, routine checkups, mammogram, and prostate exam Access to AdvantageCare Physicians
How to Login EmblemHealth
Sign in to your member portal to access account details, see payment and billing information, select a Primary Care Physician, request ID cards, and more.
- go to emblemhealth.com
- At the right hand Corner on the website Click Sign in
- enter your emblemhealth detail
- Make sure they are correct
- Then Click Login.
We believe this post on EmblemHealth Login was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on EmblemHealth Sign in.