GreenMountain Account Registration is very simple. You will need your Green Mountain Account number and ESI ID number to complete the registration process. You can find the Green Mountain Account and ESI ID information on the upper right side of your most recent Green Mountain electricity invoice.
Your Password must meet the following criteria:
- Must contain at least 7 characters in length
- Must contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter
- Must contain at least one number; and
- Must not contain special characters such as &, #, @, etc.
- To create an online account, click on My Account. Click on Sign Up then fill in each field of the registration form. You will need to have your GMP account number which you can find on your energy statement.
- Once the form is completed, click on “Next”.
- The next screen will prompt you to choose a username and a password. Confirm your password and then click the green “Register” button.
- You will be taken to a “Welcome!” screen. Click on the green “Log in” button.
- You can now log in to access your new account.
Green Mountain Energy Login
1. goto https://myaccount.greenmountain.com/Login
2. Enter your user name or account number in the first field of the access form located on the left side of your screen.
3. Enter your Green Mountain Energy user password in the second field box.
4. Click the orange button at the bottom of the access form that says “LOG IN” and that’s it, you’re in!
GreenMountain Account Registration
We believe this post on GreenMountain Account Registration was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on GreenMountain Account Registration.