How to apply for Big Brother Africa 2023 – Are you considering competing in Big Brother Africa 2022? This post will provide you with all the information you need to about Big Brother Africa 2023 and How to apply for Big Brother Africa 2023.
The audition for the upcoming season of the show “Big Brother Titans,” which would merge features of Big Brother Naija and Big Brother Mzansi, were announced by John Ugbe, the CEO of MultiChoice, in a statement.
The Big Brother Titans casting call is scheduled to begin on October 6 and end on October 22. Everybody who is qualified and interested must record a two-minute video of themselves in which they pitch Big Brother on why he or she ought to pick them as a roommate. After this video has been uploaded, candidates must complete the online registration form.
Requirements for Big Brother Africa 2023
You must be available for a potential video interview if the Producers select you for the next round of auditions.
- If you are selected to proceed to the next step, you will receive an email to let you know. To determine if you are eligible, check your email. Also, make sure your email address is correct.
- If you are selected by the Producers for an interview, you must be prepared to go to Lagos at a time designated by the Producers at their sole discretion. This is required for the last round of selection.
- You need to be ready to share a house with at least a dozen people in Lagos’ Big Brother Naija and have little to no privacy.
- If you are chosen to reside in the house, it is your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements with your employer and family prior to your extended absence.
- The house is completely outfitted with camera and audio recording equipment that will continually record, broadcast, and show your movements and voice throughout the entire house for the duration of your participation in the event.
- You will always be under observation by the producers and the general public who watch on television, the internet, mobile devices, and any other means.
- One competitor will get the grand prize (subject to change at Producers’ and/or Broadcaster’s discretion).
You have to be older than 21.
- You must be a resident of Nigeria or south Africa permanently, be a citizen of Nigeria or south Africa, and have a valid form of identification.
- Your mental and physical health must be top notch.
- If you are selected for an interview, you might be given additional application materials (like, but not limited to, additional psychological and health questionnaires), or documents (like your birth certificate, passport, and/or other identification), which you must finish and return (prior to the date of your personal interview), along with a Medical History form.
Step 2. Submit your video
- A video is limited to three minutes in length.
- Your maximum 3-minute video should end with the sentence, “I would make a great roommate because…
- The video must include your Name, Email Address, and Phone Number.
- Avoid using filters, special effects, copyrighted music, and background music wherever you can.
- Be genuine! We’d like to get to know you better personally. What lessons from your life will you take away in order to win Big Brother? Will you get along with the other inhabitants of your building?
- Remember to describe yourself using examples from your actual life. We adore an engaging story!
- Making a casting video isn’t about coming up with the greatest act or dressing outrageously. Since we’re looking for real people, we want to see the real you.
- Mention your hometown if it’s noteworthy and describe how it influences your personality or how it might help you succeed on Big Brother.
- Mention your job if it’s interesting and explain how your skills there might help you win the competition.
- Ensure camera stability.
- Make sure the space is well-lit and that there are lights in front of you that will shine on your face when filming inside.
- Shoot in the daylight so that we can see you rather than trying to see you in the dark.
- Speak loudly and clearly.
- Select a location that is typically calm to make sure that background noises won’t distract from what you’re saying in your film.
- Your video might be watched on a TV. Just like you would if you were watching it on television, please record your video.
Also Read : How to Create Payoneer Account In South Africa