How to Create Payoneer Account In South Africa. Once you become a Payoneer account holder, you will be able to open a virtual USA bank account in South Africa for receiving payments and also apply for Payoneer Mastercard in South Africa for online payments. You can use the Payoneer debit card for withdrawal of your Payoneer funds via ATMs worldwide and you can easily load Payoneer card via Payoneer exchangers in South Africa.
Requirements for Opening Payoneer Account In South Africa
Here are the things you need if you want to open Payoneer account in South Africa :
- Valid email address.
- Valid postal, office or home address for delivery of your Payoneer Mastercard.
- Valid photo ID eg South Africa drivers licence, international passport, National ID card etc
How To Apply For Payoneer Account In South Africa
goto Payoneer.com and click on Sign Up.
- Fill in your name, address etc as it is in the ID card you want to use for verification.
- Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type. Provide the details of the ID as required.
- Provide your bank account details if required. You can google the SWIFT/BIC for your bank.
Once you are done filling the application form, wait for email notification from Payoneer about the status of your application.
Benefits of Opening Payoneer Account In South Africa
- You can open Payoneer account in S.A Free of charge
- You can create virtual bank accounts to receive payments from american and european companies
- You can apply for a debit card which you can use for online payments and for funds withdrawal at ATMs.
- You don’t need to change your IP address or use VPN to access Payoneer website in Nigeria.
- You don’t need to use fake information to get a Payoneer account in Nigeria.
- Payoneer is safe and trusted in over 150 countries.
- Once you receive $1000 in payments into your Payoneer account, you will receive a $25 reward from Payoneer.
- You can use Payoneer account to receive payments from freelancing marketplaces like fiverr, Upwork and other websites that accept Payoneer as payment method etc
We believe this post on How to Create Payoneer Account In South Africa was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on How to Create Payoneer Account In South Africa.