How to File Claim at State Auto – I guess you need to file a claim at the State Auto Insurance but need to know how to go about it. This article is basically on the Step by step Procedure on How to File Claim at State Auto Insurance. We will give you all important details about State Auto Insurance and How to File Claim at State Auto Insurance.
State Auto Insurance Companies was founded in 1921 with its headquarters in Ohio, USA. It is an insurance company with its products and services available in the whole of USA and in the District of Columbia. Its main branches are located in Texas, Tennessee and Baltimore.
Also Read : Login Citibank Credit Card – Reset Citibank Credit Card at www.myciti.com
How to File Claim at State Auto Insurance
Before you file your case at the state Auto, here are the process claims and the requirements you may need to submit.
- Visit the State Auto official page at reference link 1.
- Click on My Policy.
- go to SUBMIT A CLAIM.
- Choose from the dropdown list the type of insurance you own that you want to file a claim for: Auto, Homeowners, Commercial Property, General Liability or WorkersComp.
- Click on GO.
- Enter your first and last names.
- your email address.
- Enter your daytime phone number.
- Enter your agency name.
- Enter your agency email.
- Choose from the dropdown list your relationship to State Auto: Insured, Agency or Other.
- Click on NEXT.
- Provide your policy information.
- Information and details about the accident or your reasons for filing a claim.
- Provide information and details about the insured property, car or person affected.
- Review all the information your provided.
- Submit the form you completed.
- Confirm all the information you provided.
That’s all. Let’s Know How you feel through our comment section.