How to get Adobe Reader: Adobe Acrobat Reader is free to download. Are you looking for information on how to obtain or download the most recent version of Adobe Reader? It’s quite simple to install Adobe Reader on your device, whether it’s a PC or a smartphone. We’ll go over everything you need to know about Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and How to Get Adobe Reader in this post.
On top of its successor Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe is best known for its Photoshop image editing software, the Portable Document Format (PDF), Adobe Creative Suite, and Acrobat Reader.
If you don’t already have an Adobe account, you can create one by following the instructions below before moving on to How to Get Adobe Reader.
How to Set up Adobe Account
- At http://www.adobe.psu.edu/, students can request an account. Staff can create an account by submitting a request to the helpdesk.
- Faculty can either contact the helpdesk or join up on the Adobe website at http://www.adobe.psu.edu/.
- You will receive a confirmation email from software @ PennState if you signed up through the website.
- When your account is ready to use, Adobe will send you an email.
- Your account will be linked to your Penn State Access account and password once it is available to use.
To handle the different apps, you can download the Creative Cloud app.
- If you’re using a MAC, you’ll install the Adobe Creative Cloud software via Self Service, and if you’re using a PC, you’ll install it from Software Center. Please refer to the particular instructions for your operating system below.
- See the Apple Self Service Tutorial or the Windows Software Center Tutorial on our FAQ page at http://it.la.psu.edu/self-help-faqs for instructions on how to use Self Service on a Mac or Software Center on a PC.
How to get Adobe Reader
- Go to your Start Menu –> All Apps –> Adobe Creative Cloud Folder –> Adobe Creative Cloud –> Adobe
App for Adobe Creative Cloud
- Fill in the Email Address area with your Penn State email address; the password field can be left blank.
- Select an Enterprise ID.
- Use your Penn State Access account and Duo security to log in to the WebAccess page.
- You’ll see an app window that looks like the one below if you’ve successfully logged in to the client.
Then, near the top of the Creative Cloud app window, click the Apps link to see the available apps.
- Install buttons will appear next to new programs that you haven’t yet loaded. An Open button will appear next to any installed programs that do not have an update available.
- When you hover your pointer over an installed program that has an Open button next to it, a Cog Wheel icon appears to the left of the Open button. When you left-click the Cog Wheel icon, a menu appears with the options to Manage Application or Uninstall the software.
- As you see fit, update and install programs. You don’t require admin access to install, update, manage, or delete an Adobe Creative Cloud app as long as you utilize the Adobe Creative Cloud app.
We hope you found our article on how to get Adobe Reader useful. Please use our comment box to let us know how you feel. You may also leave your email address or phone number to receive free information on how to get Adobe Reader.