Verify PayPal Account in Kenya – Do you know that creating PayPal account is so easy, for those who do not know How To Create PayPal Account, we shall explain to you the way you will understand how the PayPal Kenya works.
Verify PayPal Account in Kenya
Paypal is the easiest and safest way to make transactions because it allows payments without exposing your PayPal business debit MasterCard details to the seller.
How to Verify PayPal Account in Kenya
- You will need a debit card (ATM card) or credit card to verify your PayPal account.
- Log onto your PayPal account and click on Get Verified.
- When you enter your debit or credit card details, these will link to your PayPal account.
- Once you have linked your card, complete the verification process.
- PayPal will debit a small amount from your account. (The amount will be refunded once the verification process has been completed).
- In the statement reference for this transaction there will be a four digit security code that you will need to enter on your PayPal account in order to complete the verification process.
- The code may take up to 5 days to reflect or you can contact your bank’s card division to get this code.