Hungaricum Stipendum Scholarship 2021 – All around the world Thousands of students from applied every year for the University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship. Selected participants will get a Monthly Stipend, Medical insurance, accommodation, and full tuition fee waiver. In 2020/2021 more than 5000 students can begin their studies in Hungary.The following documents are necessary to be prepared before applying for the Hungaricum Stipendum Scholarship 2021.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
The financial benefits of Stipendium Scholarship 2021 is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Air Fare ticket will also be provided to selected students.
Applications are open to apply for the University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021 to pursue Bachelor’s, Master, and Post Doctorate Degree in Hungary Universities. This is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students to study in Hungary. Fully Funded Hungary Scholarships is offering to get admission in any of the Academic fields & Majors in the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2021.
How to Apply For Hungaricum Stipendum Scholarship 2021
You need to submit an online application.
We believe this post on Hungaricum Stipendum Scholarship 2021 was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on Hungaricum Stipendum Scholarship.