Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment 2019 – Are you looking for the Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment Online Application Form? Do you wish to join the Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment but do not Know How to Apply? Here is all you need to know about Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply for Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment.
Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment 2019 gives applicants the opportunity to join the Kenya Prisons Service. The Kenya Prisons Service is a Department in the Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government. It contributes to public safety and security by ensuring there is safe custody of all persons who are lawfully committed to prison facilities, as well as facilitating the rehabilitation of custodial sentenced offenders for community reintegration.
Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment 2019
It is a critical component of the Criminal Justice System which has the greatest impact on people’s liberties and freedom, particularly those who are in conflict with the law.
Mandate of Kenya Prisons Service
The Kenya Prisons Service is mandated by Caps 90 and 92 (Prisons and Borstal Acts), Laws of Kenya, to do the following:-
1. Containment and keeping in safe custody of offenders.
2. Rehabilitation and Reformation of offenders through training, counseling, Educational and professional Programmes.
3. Facilitate administration of justice by producing offenders to Courts.
4. Control and training of youthful offenders in Borstal and YCTC Institutions.
5. Recruitment and Training of Prisons Manpower requirements.
Core Functions of Kenya Prisons Service
1. Keeping in safe custody all prisoners placed under its care.
2. Rehabilitation and reformation of prisoners for social re-integration
3. Facilitation of Administration of Justice.
4. Containing and Rehabilitation of young offenders in Borstal Institutions and Youth Corrective Training Centre.
5. Provision of care for children aged 4 years and below accompanying their mothers to prison.
Requirements for Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment
a. Prospective candidates wishing to apply must satisfy the conditions and requirements given below.
(1) Must be Kenyan citizens.
(2) Age: Between 18 and 26 years old.
(3) Be physically and mentally fit in accordance with the KDF standards.
(4) Have no criminal record.
(5) Minimum Height:
(a) Men 1.60m (5ft 3in).
(b) Women 1.52m (5ft)
(6) Minimum weight:
(c) Men: 54.55 Kg (120 lb).
(d) Women: 50.00 Kg (110 lb).
(7) Female candidates must Not be pregnant at recruitment and during training.
How to Apply for Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment
Interested Applicants Are to >>>>click here<<<< to Apply.
Applications is expected to kick off before the end of the first quarter of 2019 and is our duty to keep you informed about Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment 2019. Always check back to get the latest updates about Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment 2019.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.