Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment 2019 – Have you been dreaming of working at the Kenya Airports Authority? Do you have interest in pursuing a career at the Kenya Airports Authority? The Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment 2019 could be your chance. The requirements for Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment and How to Apply for Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment 2019 is all clearly stated here.
The Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment 2019 is upcoming soonest. Kenya Airports Authority is the owner and operator of nine civilian airports and airstrips in Kenya. Kenya Airports Authority was established by an act of Parliament in 1992, by the ruling Kenya African National Union government.
Minimum Qualifications for Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s level Qualification is desirable
- A Minimum of Twelve (12) years relevant work experience with four (4) years in a Senior Management position
- ICAO / ACI Operations certifications
- Experience working with or interacting with a Board
How to Apply for Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment
If you are interested in any of the above positions and you meet the above criteria, please send in your application attaching copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, a full resume/curriculum vitae highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address and names of three (3) professional referees who can speak of your competence, character and integrity in word document (.doc/.docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to;
- General Manager, Human Resource Development
- Kenya Airports Authority
- KAA Head Office, Airport North Road
- P O Box 19001-00501, Nairobi Kenya
Please indicate the Job Reference on the email Title line or on the Envelope
KAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested Applicants can also >>>>click here<<<< to Apply. Note that Application forms for Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment 2019 are not yet available to applicants but we are expecting that the Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment 2019 will start before the end of the first quarters of 2019.
Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment 2019
In Line with Chapter Six, of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, shortlisted candidates for each position will also be required to;
- Provide a Certificate of Tax Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Present a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance from the Ethics & Ant-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Submit a Declaration of Wealth to the relevant Authorities
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Successfully pass Vetting