It is for the interest of all those who are involved in the Kenya Prisons Service 2019 Recruitment That we bring you this notice about the Kenya Prisons Service List of Successful Candidates 2019 Recruitment. Before we proceed on How to Check Kenya Prisons Service List of Successful Candidates 2019. There are a few things we would like you to note.
Bribery and other acts of corruption are unlawful. Any person presenting themselves for recruitment with falsified or fake academic/professional certificates, identity card, or engaging in any acts of that amount to corruption SHALL be disqualified, arrested and prosecuted.
Members of the public are warned that recruitment will only be conducted at the listed recruitment centers and on the date as indicated. Any person therefore purporting to be issuing calling latters away from the recruiting centres should be treated as a criminal.
Requirements for Kenya Prisons Constable Recruitment 2019
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade of D+ and above or
equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28 years for secondary school leavers
- Be at least 5 feet 4 inches tall for men and 5 feet 2 inches tall for women
- Be physically and medically fit
- Must have good hearing and clear vision
- Have no criminal record
- Female candidates MUST not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during training
As at time we published this post, the Kenya Prisons Service List of Successful Candidates 2019 Recruitment have not been released to the public. But we want to assure you that once the list is out we will publish it here for you.
We Hope this article on Kenya Prisons Service List of Successful Candidates is helpful to you. To ask any kind of questions about Kenya Prisons Service List of Successful Candidates feel free to use our comment section lets know how you feel.