MyGov Account Sign in – MyGov Account Sign in is simple and secure way to access government online services. Before you can have access to MyGov Account, you need to have created or registered for MyGov Account. In this post we will be sharing with you all you need to know about MyGov and then MyGov Account Sign in.
MyGov Account Sign in
MyGov is the online system of the Australian government. It is the simple and the fastest way to get online access to the Australian Government services. You can just register to MyGov for MyGov login to get access to all the services of the government online.
Services available at MyGov
- Australian JobSearch
- Australian Taxation Office
- Child Support
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- HousingVic Online Services
- My Aged Care
- My Health Record
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- National Redress Scheme
- State Revenue Office Victoria
How to Sign In MyGov Account
- First go to my.gov.au and press enter.
- MyGov Australian homepage will open as shown in the figure.
- In the sign in section, enter your username in the MyGov username.
- Enter your Password correctly in the password section.
- Click the sign in.
- Your account will get logged in if your username and password matched.
How to Reset MyGov Password
To recover or reset your password if you have lost it, just click on the Forgotten your password? Which is just above the sign in. Enter your username first. Then, select the options between email and SMS. You will get the confirmation code via email or SMS you have chosen earlier.
Click Next. Then, enter that confirmation code to proceed. Now, you have to answer the security question. Then, you have to set up a new password. Finally, your password is reset. Now, login to your account with your new password.