NNPC Scholarship 2022 Online Application form is out – How to Apply for 2022 NNPC Scholarship. NNPC undergraduate fellowship aims to promote academic excellence and quality personnel development in Nigeria. TOTAL’s dedication to the educational development of Nigerian students is demonstrated in a variety of ways. It’s part of NNPC/extensive TOTAL’s Corporate Social Responsibility program.
Annually, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN), in collaboration with its venture partners, give Ongoing NNPC scholarships to eligible Nigerian students enrolled in the country’s educational schools.
Criteria and Requirements for NNPC Scholarship 2022
Only those who have taken the following classes will be considered: Geology/Geophysics/Geoinformatics, Agricultural Science, Business Administration/Economics Law, Accountancy, Environmental Studies/Surveying, Mass Communication/Journalism, and Architecture are some of the most popular majors.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study by the start of the 2021/2022 academic year.
- You must have been accepted into a Nigerian higher institution on a full-time basis.
- Please attach all scanned copies of your documents to verify your claim.
- A total CGPA of 3.5 on a 5-grade scale is required for full-time applicants.
- Six O-level credits must be completed in one sitting.
- You must have a cumulative CGGPA of 2.5 on a 5-grade scale if you are an applicant with a disability.
The documents to be uploaded are:
- Admission Letter School ID Card or a valid form of identification from the school
- Passport photo (no more than three months old, with a clear background).
- Transcript or statement of results from school, officially signed and stamped, clearly stating previous session CGPA results.
- WAEC/NECO UTME/DE
How to Apply for NNPC Scholarship 2022
- To apply, please click here.
- If you are a new user, create an account; if you are an existing user, log in.
- After that, you go to your inbox to activate your account.
- To log in, use your registered email address and password.
- Fill in your personal information, extra information, educational information, and other information, as well as any scanned documents that are requested.
- Make sure that the names on the documentation are in the same order as the names used in applications.
- To avoid uploading issues, make sure you view all papers once they’ve been uploaded.
- Upload a passport photo with a white background when prompted to do so.
- To avoid mistakes, double-check the application’s details.
- To submit information, click Submit Application.
- You will receive an email confirming the success of your application.