Paycor Recruiting – Basic, Essential, Complete, and HCM are the four license pricing options offered by Paycor Recruiting (for firms with fewer than 50 workers).
- The Basic plan is $99 per month plus $5 per month for each employee.
- The essential package costs $149 per month plus $6 per month per employee.
- Complete package is $199 per month plus $7 per month for each employee.
- The HCM plan is $199 per month plus $12 per month per employee.
Payroll & Tax Service, Paycor Mobile App, Online Reporting, OnDemand Pay, and HR & Compliance are all included in the Basic package. Onboarding & E-Verify, HR Support Center, Time Off Manager, Poster Elite Subscription, and Workers Compensation are all included in the Essential package.
HR Support Center On-Demand, Paycor Analytics, 360° 401(k) Integrations, and Wage Garnishments Pro are all included in the Complete plan.
Price Ranges for Human Resources Software | Paycor Recruiting
HR software is available at a variety of pricing, which is usually decided by the number of employees or users.
In either case, HR software prices range from $5–$15 and $16–$25 per employee per month; for most software, these rates are established based on the feature-richness of the chosen package, and they may not include set up or training costs.
HR software that is charged by the number of users, on the other hand, maybe slightly more expensive because, unlike per-person pricing, it does not require a business to pay for every employee but just for those who are actively using the software.
How can I set up Paycor integration? | Paycor Recruiting
Please contact Paycor’s support staff to have the video interviewing option enabled for your account before implementing the integration.
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Paycor after logging into Spark Hire.
- Select Activate Integration from the drop-down menu.
- You will receive your User API Key.
This key should be copied.
- If you are not a Paycor Recruiting Admin user, please share your API Key with your Admin so they can proceed on your behalf.
- Log in to your Paycor Recruiting Admin account.
- Go to Admin > Company Settings > Integrations > Video Interviewing > Video Interviewing.
- Turn on the Spark Hire Integration field, then save your changes.
- Click Add Users, then choose the appropriate users and save.
- Save your settings after pasting the users’ Spark Hire User API Keys into the correct field.