Sign in Albertsons Employee Account – The Albertsons Employee Account Login process is very simple,easy and quick.The Albertsons chain of supermarkets employs a wide variety of support, office, and management staff. In this post we will be discussing about How to Access your Albertsons Employee Account, the Albertsons Employee Account Sign in procedure and also How to resolve Albertsons Employee Account Login problems.
The Sign in Albertsons Employee Account process is actually not difficult. Albertsons workers can login to the employee website. This website is run by Safeway, which is a subsidiary of Albertsons, and it provides access to employee information, benefits, schedules, and company news.
How to Sign in Albertsons Employee Account
Note that you must have an Albertsons Employee Account before you can have access to Sign in Albertsons Employee Account. You are to follow these steps below to Login your Albertsons Employee Account.
- Visit www.direct2hr.safeway.com
- Click the “Login with one time PIN” option if you are an Albertsons employee who has not registered for an account yet, or skip to the next step to login normally.
- Write your Albertsons username into the “user login” field. This username may simply be your employee number, or it can be your company user ID.
- Type the password for your account or your one time PIN into the area that says “Password.”
- Click the blue button that says “Login” to complete your sign in.
You can call the employee resource center’s service desk at 877-286-3200. Albertson’s customer service can be reached by calling 877-276-9637 if you have any general inquiries to make. The Albertsons employee login is managed through Safeway’s employee resource center, so this is the department you will need to contact if you have any questions or concerns about the employee website.