Tech-U 2022/2023 Second Batch Admission List – This is to let you know that you can now check your admission status if you applied for admission to the First Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State, for the 2022/ 2023 academic term.
Candidates that are admitted successfully are recommended to:
- They can accept or reject their admission by logging into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- If students are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they should use the JAMB Portal to request a change of course.
- On the date of resumption, all prospective students must present at least five (5) copies of the following records:
- Original Jamb Admission Letter (JAL):
- A document stating candidate details, programmes, and Institution of choice. Hence, it’s a prerequisite for registering all admitted candidates into the University.
- Ordinary Level Result/Certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- The candidate must possess at least 5 O’Level credit passes subjects relevant to his/her programme at not more than two sittings.
- Original JAMB Result Slip
- The slip containing subjects sat for during UTME and scores obtained.
- Proof of Payment (POP)
- Any of (Payment slip/Receipt and Sponsorship letter)
- Birth Certificate (BC)
- A document stating date and place of birth of the candidate offered provisional admission.
- State of Origin Certificate (SOC)
- Usually issued as a Local Government Identification Letter.
- Attestation Letter (AL)
- A document certifying that the candidate is of good behaviour and which could be written and signed by (optional):
- Candidates’ High School Principal
- Traditional ruler
- Spiritual Leader
- Senior public officer not less than Grade Level 12
- Ten (10) Passport photograph
How to Check Tech-U 2022/2023 Second Batch Admission List
By following the steps indicated below, aspirants can also check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal:
- Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to access the JAMB admissions portal.
- Utilize your username and password to access your Jamb profile.
- Locate and click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Enter your registration number in the required area after choosing your exam year.
- Finally, to access your admission status, click “Check Admission Status.”