TIN Online Registration is Fast and easy. It is free of charge to complete and submit TIN application form for Tax Identification Number in Nigeria. Besides, it is a legal obligation of each Nigerian. You are expected to pay taxes if you live and work in your home country, but you should also know what the requirements are:
- Your TIN has to be Join Tax Board TIN only.
- You have to make sure the address and name lines include no more than 200 characters (per each field).
- Providing 11-digit phone numbers is necessary.
- Each applicant has to provide an active email address.
- You need to fill out all the fields marked as * in the TIN application form.
- Only the official taxpayer can use his or her TIN (no third party persons are allowed).
- Usually, you don’t have to apply for TIN if you are an incorporated trustee (but laws can change, so double check this information at NFIRS office).
- Each Nigerian should get TIN if his or her firm receives income and profit.
- Validating your TIN on the official NFIRS site www.trade.gov.ng is easy.
TIN Online Registration Steps
Here is a detailed instruction on how to get TIN number in Nigeria:
- Fill out the TIN application form.
- Provide your business registration number: Business Name Registration Certificate or Certificate of Incorporation.
- Provide the company’s business address, location and commencement’s date as well as other information required by the form.
- Complete the Application form for your TIN.
- Provide your ID document (It can be your driver’s license, ID card, international passport or staff ID).
- Provide your physical address, phone number, and other information required.
When all your documents are completed, you need to bring them to your Tax Office. You can go to the closest office to your location.
We believe this post on TIN Online Registration was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on TIN Online Registration .