Ventra App: Ventra Login – Download the most recent Ventra App. The Ventra App can be used to purchase Metra Mobile Tickets and Passes; rates are calculated according to the distance traveled. When you launch the Ventra app on your smartphone, the first screen you’ll see is a screen that allows you to log in to your Ventra account or create a new one.
Creating an account is simple and free, and it allows you to use all of the app’s features. (You can continue as a guest, but you’ll just be able to use the app’s travel tools.)
The Ventra App may be used to purchase Metra Mobile Tickets and Passes. All riders on the Metra Electric and Rock Island lines will be taxed as part of the Fair Transit South Cook test.
- It allows Metra users to keep their credit or debit cards, as well as their transit benefits debit card, so they don’t have to enter the information each time they purchase a Metra mobile ticket.
- It lets you split your payment between two cards, which is useful for people who use a pre-tax transit benefits debit card that doesn’t cover the entire cost of a monthly pass.
- If your phone is lost, stolen, broken, or replaced, you can reclaim your mobile tickets.
- It allows you to purchase Metra tickets using a Ventra card (but a Ventra card is not required; you may use any credit or debit card instead).
- Customers of the CTA and Pace who have a Ventra card can use it to manage their Ventra card’s transit accounts.
You can, for example, check your balance, add value, add passes, and receive account notifications, among other things.
- You may even save your favorite rail and bus routes for easy access to travel information via the transit tracker.
Please be aware of the following guidelines for being a U-Pass cardholder as you begin to use your U-Pass.
- Take care with your card.
If your card stops operating as a consequence of abuse, you will be charged a replacement price.
- Your U-Pass is personal to you and cannot be sold or transferred.
If this rule is broken, we reserve the right to confiscate the card, deny you a U-Pass for a year, and/or file criminal charges against you.
- If your card is lost or stolen, report it to your school’s U-Pass administrator and seek a replacement.
For a lost or stolen card, a $50 non-refundable replacement fee will be charged.
- We can replace your card if it is found to be defective or damaged:
- Defective cards are replaced for free.
A damaged card’s first replacement is free, but future replacements cost $5.00.
To decide whether a card is defective or damaged, visit the Ventra Customer Service Center at 567 W. Lake St., Chicago, IL, where you’ll be given a form stating that your card is defective or damaged, as well as a 7-Day CTA Ticket.
After that, you must submit the form to your school, which will then order a replacement card for you.
We hope you found this article on Ventra App useful. Please feel free to express yourself in our comment section.
You may also subscribe to Ventra App‘s free updates by entering your email or phone number.