Weibo Philippines Login – How to Login Weibo Account. To login toWeibo Account, you must first have an existing Weibo Account. However, you can login in few different means but for the purpose of this article, we will be giving you every details you may need to know about Weibo Philippines Login.
Sina Weibo briefly rolled out a partial English interface for its web app at the start of the year, but that later disappeared. The official Weibo mobile apps for iOS and Android retain an English language UI.
The Facebook login option can be seen on hk.weibo.com after clicking on the grey ‘register’ button on the top-right. I notice it’s replicated on the Taiwanese version of the Weibo homepage. But I’m unable to find the same option on english.sina.com/weibo, which is aimed at the North America market. Needless to say, mainland Chinese netizens don’t get this option.
This Facebook-Weibo hook-up was spotted by the startup team that makes Surround app, which is a third-party Weibo app that features machine translation of Chinese tweets posted to the service. The guys at Surround have verified that the Facebook connection works well for Weibo.
How do I register for a Weibo account?
WeChat Account (basic account)
First set up a WeChat mobile account by downloading the app and following the instructions. You will need a telephone number for verification.
Go to https://www.wechat.com/en/ and download app for your computer. Once installed it will ask for login via your mobile via QR code; go to your mobile app press (+) sign at the top right and then (scan).
You are only eligible to sign up for a Weibo account if you are located in one of the following countries: China, U.S.A., Canada, Brazil, Malaysia, Australia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, England, France, Russia, India, Thailand, Germany, Italy, Spain, Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Brunei, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos
Registration steps (NOTE: registration does not work if you are using a mobile device, please use a computer):
1. Go to https://weibo.com/signup/signup.php
2. Choose Personal Account, then select Use Mobile Phone to register (the reason for choosing Mobile Phone registration is that even if you register with your email, Weibo will still request your mobile phone number) (Pic)
Weibo add mobile number
3. Find your country code from the drop-down menu next to “Mobile”, click Get A-Code for free to receive verification code. Enter your verification code into the A-Code field to complete your registration.
Weibo Philippines Login – Login Weibo Account
- Go to . If you already have a Weibo account, click “Log in”; otherwise, click the “Sign up” button to register a new account.
- Choose “Phone registration” or “Email registration” and fill out relevant information, and the verfication for mobile phone number is necessary for both ways. I suggest translating the page into English with your browser.
- After verifying, you will need to set up your information about username, birthday, gender and location to complete the registration.
We believe this post on Weibo Philippines Login was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on Weibo Philippines.