Xoom Money Transfer is very safe,fast and easy. Xoom offers mobile apps for Apple iOS and Google Android and their website is available in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, French, Hungarian, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Korean, and Chinese. You are kept informed of the status of your transfer with text updates or email notifications.
The services provided at Xoom.com are similar to those offered by PayPal and Western Union, however, it is a great alternative for people located in places where PayPal does not provide coverage yet. This service is currently available in several countries around the world such as Argentina, Australia, Canada, India, France, Colombia, United Kingdom, Mexico, South Africa, Peru, Chile, Spain, and Ireland among many others.
How Much is Xoom service fees | Xoom Money Transfer
Xoom’s service fees vary depending on your country, the country to which you are transferring money, your funding source, the payout currency, and the overall transfer amount.5 You’ll pay the lowest fees if you transfer money through a U.S. bank account; however, the transaction may take up to four business days for Xoom to receive funds from your bank. If you pay with a credit or debit card, the fees are slightly higher, but transaction processing is faster.
How Does Xoom Work | Xoom Money Transfer
Customers can transfer money to friends and family by completing the following five steps on Xoom.com
- Sign up for a free account.
- Select money transfer options, including the recipient’s name and country, amount and delivery method (bank deposit, cash pickup, or door-to-door delivery).
- Enter the recipient’s information, including his/her full name, address, bank name, and account number.
- Enter payment information. Customers can choose to pay from their checking account, debit, or credit card. (Xoom does not accept cash as a funding source.)
- Review the details and confirm the transfer.
How to Login Xoom
1. Go to https://www.xoom.com/signIn.
2. Enter your email address in the first field of the access form located on the left side of your screen.
3. Enter your user password in the second field box.
4. Now simply click the green button located at the bottom of the access form that says “Log In” and that’s it, you’re in!
We believe this post on Xoom Money Transfer was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on Xoom Money Transfer.