Zimbra Email : Zimbra Signup : Zimbra Mail Login. Are you searching for Zimbra Email Login,How to Sign Up Zimbra Email,Zimbra Mail Login or even How to compose or write a mail on Zimbra Email. This post is all about Zimbra Email and every other important thing you may need to know.
Zimbra was initially developed by LiquidSys, which changed their name to Zimbra, Inc. on 26 July 2005. The Zimbra Collaboration Suite was first released in 2005. The company was subsequently purchased by Yahoo! on September 17, 2007,and later sold to VMware on January 12, 2010. In July 2013, it was sold by VMware to Telligent Systems which changed its name to Zimbra, Inc. in September 2013. It was then acquired by Synacor on 18 August 2015.
Zimbra Email login Process
a. Visit the official website of the zimbra mail at https://mail.zimbra.com/
b. A web page will appear on the front of your screen
c. Then look to the top right side of the main webpage and you will see the login button.
d. Here you can now complete your login procedure right in that form by filling in your zimbra account details
e You need to enter your username carefully in the first field of the login form.
f. Then, enter your zimbra account password carefully in the second field of that form.
h. In the end, you have to finish the zimbra sign in process by clicking on the “sign in” button.
i. If you have provided all the information demanded from you correctly, you can now easily access your account.
How to Compose New Email Message using Zimbra Web Client
The Zimbra Web Client uses standard email functionality with several enhancements including:
- Use automatic address completion to complete addresses for you (from your Address Book contacts) as you type into the To, Cc, and Bcc fields.
- Attach one of the many file types supported by the Zimbra Web Client.
- Create custom signatures for use in your email messages.
To compose a new email message, either:
- Click on the toolbar.
- Right-click on a sender (in the From column) in the Inbox, and select New Email.
A new Compose tab is created and a blank compose page opens.
To complete the email:
- Enter the email address of the person or persons to whom you are sending the message in the To and Cc fields. Either type the address into the field, or click to search through your contacts or the global address list.
- Add Bcc addresses (if necessary) by clicking Show BCC Field on the compose header.
- Enter the subject of the email in the Subject field.
- Type the body of the email in the text area below the formatting icons.
From the compose toolbar:
- Click to check the spelling in the message.
- Click to add an attachment.
- Click and select Request Return Receipt, if you want to be notified if the message is opened. Note: The recipient must have Return Receipt enabled in their account before you will receive a notice.
- Click to send the email.
- Click to save the message as a draft (to send later). The message is saved in the Drafts folder. To retrieve a draft, open the Drafts folder and click on the message. You can compose and send the completed message as normal. When sent, the message is removed from the Drafts folder.
We believe this post on Zimbra Email was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on Zimbra Email .